Monday, July 18, 2011

This Could Be Our Month

I know this is our first cycle TTC, but I have a feeling that we're going to luck out on the first try and my fingers are crossed! This past week I haven't been feeling up to par and this morning when I woke up, it was even worse so just out of curiousity, I started looking online for early pregnany symptoms. It was like reading a story of my life, I was experiencing almost all of them, even some of the uncommon ones: fatigue, diarrhea, sensitivity to smell, cramping, nausea, headaches, backache and increased vaginal discharge. (Sorry if any of those are TMI) I thought that maybe I was just getting some sort of stomach virus, but the sensitivity to smell has me hopeful that these are early pregnancy symptoms. Also, I'm glad that Eric's schedule has him off for the next two days because I can already tell that I'm really going to need him!

No comments:

Post a Comment