Monday, July 11, 2011

The Dreaded Two Week Wait

Today is the last day of my fertile days according to My Monthly Cycles so tonight as soon as the kids are in bed, Eric is getting jumped! ;) lol We've had a lot going on lately and were only able to DTD one other time during my fertile days, so I'm not very hopeful that I will be pregnant this month and I feel like tonight is a one last shot type thing, at least for this month.

Tomorrow I start my first 2WW since my miscarriage, as well as my first 2WW ever since both of my previous pregnancies were unplanned. I'm already starting to get a little excited as well as anxious and nervous. I've never been a patient person and always hate waiting for anything so I know that the next two weeks are going to be torture for me. I'm hoping that the days go by faster than I'm expecting, but if they don't I plan to keep myself busy.

Over the next two weeks, my goal is to get rid of all of the clutter in my house. Since it's summer time and there's lots of warm weather, I'm starting outside and working my way in, getting rid of anything unwanted, unused or just plain junk. Thankfully I have a big trashbin outside because I can see it getting full very quickly over the next couple of weeks. Also, I'm planning to have a yard sale and have set the date for next weekend so hopefully that will eliminate a lot of our clutter as well as put a little extra money in our pockets. :)

On a side note, I believe that I can almost consider Olivia to be completely potty trained. She no longer has accidents during the day, she always tells me when she has to go pee, I've been sending her to bed in panties over the past few days and there have been no accidents at night so far. Our only hurdle at this point is the fact that she doesn't like to poop in the potty. It's like she's afraid to, because she'll tell me that she has to go, but when I take her to the bathroom, she's terrified and this only happens when it's #2. She will hold it and has only been pooping about once a week and it's really painful for her. I feel so bad for her, but feel so helpless because I can't fix it for her. She did poop in the potty the day before yesterday (even though she screamed the whole time) and if she doesn't go today, my grandma gave me some medicine to try for her. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment