Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sleeping in...

just isn't fun anymore!

This morning was the second morning in a row that everyone in the house slept in until at least 11:00 and I've hated it. I used to long for the days that I would be able to sleep in til noon again, but these past couple mornings have finally made me realize exactly what my parents meant when they used to tell me that I was "sleeping the day away." I feel like most of my day is gone already and there's so much that I'm not going to get done. Also, it's making me temp at a later time than normal so my BT chart is going to be off.

On a positive note, according to my calender on My Monthly Cycles, today starts my most fertile days of this month and since Eric and I both slept in today, we should both have plenty of energy to DTD tonight. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment